You work so had your whole life to build a meaningful legacy for your family, have you ensured it is protected?
This seminar is presented by Coulter Roache Lawyers in our Geelong & Colac offices. It is a great opportunity to ask these Lawyers all of those niggling questions that you have around Estate Planning & Wills.
This session will cover:
- What is Estate Planning?
- Why you should have a Will.
- Intestacy – what happens if you die without a will?
- Enduring Powers of Attorney for legal, financial, medical and guardianship matters
- Testamentary Trusts – do you need them in your estate planning?
- Capital Gains Tax on Estates – planning considerations.
- Estate Planning for your superannuation with a focus on Self Managed Superannuation Funds
The information session uses practical examples to show how estate planning can help to ensure family, business, superannuation and trust assets are protected and your wishes are met.
Secure a spot for you & your loved ones for our next seminar today.