Elise Ryan is an Authorised Representative, GWM Adviser Services Limited, Australian Financial Services Licensee
Financial Planning really is for everyone. It’s a misnomer that you have to have a lot of money to see a financial planner. Your financial advisor will tailor your advice and strategies to your specific life stage and current situation. As you progress through different life stages your advisor will work with you to evolve your financial plan to suit your needs.
We can review your current situation and put strategies in place around your superannuation, personal insurances, investments, debt management, retirement planning and estate planning.
It does not matter what life stage you are in, we will tailor your plan to help you achieve your goals. At Income Solutions we believe the best place to start is education and we hold free, no obligation information sessions monthly that cover all life stages:
- Kickstart! Your Financial Future
- Have you recently started your first full-time job? Or perhaps you’re a uni student and need some guidance around setting up your banking structures? Kickstart! has been developed for anyone who needs some advice around how to get themselves set up
- Pivot – Your Financial Direction
- This event is ideal if you want to actively plan, and taking the right steps toward achieving what is important to you. We can help you with setting goals, investing in yourself, investing in your career, managing your cash flow, protecting your wealth, protecting your lifestyle, and making a plan for now – don’t wait for later
- Common Sense Investing
- This information evening is designed to help you understand some of the basics of financial planning and will cover conquering debt, volatility and the impact on your investment strategy, what asset class will look after you long term and how to build a passive income stream
- Income Solutions for Women
- This event is designed specifically for women. Why women? What if we told you that statistics show us that women earn less than men, women have lower super balances than men, women are more likely to have breaks in their employment, women live longer and retire with less money than men. There are solutions and we believe that education is the first step
- Common Sense Estate Planning
- Presented by our Financial Planners with Coulter Roache Lawyers in Geelong and Hunt&Hunt Lawyers in Melbourne. This information session will cover why you should have a will, intestacy, enduring powers of attorney, testamentary trusts, capital gains on estates, and estate planning for your superannuation
I really believe the best time to start is now, the earlier you get started the more potential there is to increase your retirement savings. Don’t leave it until you are ready to retire to get your finances organised.